Home / Mumbai / Mumbai Crime News / Article / Murder accused on run for 15 years apprehended from Palghar district

Murder accused on run for 15 years apprehended from Palghar district

The official said an FIR was registered against the accused under sections 302 (murder), 324 (voluntarily causing hurt by dangerous weapons/means), and 504 (intentional insult with intent to provoke breach of peace) of the Indian Penal Code

Listen to this article :
Representational Image

Representational Image

The police on Tuesday said that a 66-year-old murder accused, who had been on the run for 15 years, has been arrested from Maharashtra's Palghar district, reported news agency PTI.

Based on a tip-off, the police apprehended the accused, Santosh Dehu Kurhade, from Wada last week, Superintendent of Police (Thane Rural), Dr D S Swami said, reported PTI.

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement