Updated On: 07 October, 2025 11:53 AM IST | Mumbai | Aishwarya Iyer
Primary victim was caught off guard by four men in Mulund; five accused booked by police

Accused carried blades in their pockets, police said. REPRESENTATION PIC/I STOCK
What began as a harmless cricket tiff a year ago turned into a violent showdown in Mulund Colony late on Sunday night, when five men allegedly attacked a local businessman and his friends with blades and stones, leaving three injured. Five accused have been booked. Police said the incident took place around 11.30 pm at Jhulelal Chowk in Mulund West.
Siddhesh Dhusiya, the complainant, who is one of the victims, a 33-year-old textile businessman, was riding his scooter through the market when he was suddenly confronted by four men, identified as Shravan Pardeshi, 19; Pramod alias Pamya Varandani, 18; Shakeel Iqbal Sheikh, 35; and Kundan Surwade, 34 — with whom he had clashed last year over a petty cricket match dispute.