Home / Mumbai / Mumbai News / Article / Pankaja Munde rubbishes allegations, says would quit if proved guilty

Pankaja Munde rubbishes allegations, says would quit if proved guilty

<p>Facing fresh allegation of flouting rules in awarding contract to build a dam besides the Rs 206 'purchase' scam, Maharashtra Minister Pankaja Munde rubbished the charges as mere 'scam of words'</p>

Listen to this article :
Maharashtra Women and Child Development Minister Pankaja Munde addresses a press meet to clarify her stand on the charges of corruption in Mumbai on Wednesday. Pic/PTI

Maharashtra Women and Child Development Minister Pankaja Munde addresses a press meet to clarify her stand on the charges of corruption in Mumbai on Wednesday. Pic/PTI

Facing fresh allegation of flouting rules in awarding contract to build a dam besides the Rs 206 'purchase' scam, Maharashtra Minister Pankaja Munde rubbished the charges as mere 'scam of words' and said she will step down if found guilty of any charge.

Munde, who was away in London last week when the opposition Congress accused her of brazen violation of norms in awarding contracts for purchase of 'chiki' and a host of other items for anganwadis, said there was a 'politically motivated' move by the opposition to target her when she was not 'physically available to defend herself.'

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement