Updated On: 16 February, 2026 05:36 PM IST | New Delhi | mid-day online correspondent
A bench of Justices Vikram Nath and Sandeep Mehta said that Abu Salem should argue his case before the Bombay High Court, which is already hearing the matter

Abu Salem was extradited from Portugal on November 11, 2005, after a long legal process. File Pic
The Supreme Court on Monday refused to entertain a plea filed by gangster Abu Salem, who claimed that he had been in “illegal custody” for more than 10 months after completing his 25-year sentence in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case, reported the PTI.
A bench of Justices Vikram Nath and Sandeep Mehta said Salem should argue his case before the Bombay High Court, which is already hearing the matter.