Home / Sports / Other Sports / Article / COVID-free Vettel keen to finally start F1 season

COVID-free Vettel keen to finally start F1 season

F1’s youngest world champion is now, at 34, in his 15th full season. He first won at Albert Park in 2011 driving a Red Bull, then did so in 2017 and 2018 when at Ferrari

Listen to this article :
Aston Martin driver Sebastian Vettel of Germany (left) speaks to his crew at the Albert Park Circuit in Melbourne yesterday. Pic/AFP

Aston Martin driver Sebastian Vettel of Germany (left) speaks to his crew at the Albert Park Circuit in Melbourne yesterday. Pic/AFP

Sebastian Vettel said Wednesday it felt like “arriving late to school” as he starts his season at the Australian Grand Prix this week after missing the opening two races. Germany’s four-time world champion was ruled out of the Bahrain and Saudi Arabia grand prix last month with Coronavirus. 

“After testing positive and missing the first two races, it feels a bit like arriving late to school so I’m really keen to get going again,” said Vettel, who has triumphed three times in Melbourne. 

Trending Stories

Latest Photoscta-pos

Latest VideosView All

Latest Web StoriesView All

Mid-Day FastView All

Advertisement